The caring and compassionate professionals of East Neck's Admissions team provide guidance to individuals seeking placement in our sub-acute care and rehabilitation and skilled nursing programs. They also assist with discharge planning to assure safe return to the community.
Each prospective patient and/or their family members will be given a thorough explanation of the admissions process, a pre-admission interview and a tour of the facility. Admission forms must be completed by the patient and his/her family or sponsor prior to admission to the facility.
East Neck Nursing & Rehabilitation Center strives to be your home away from home and our Admissions Department will make every effort to assist with admissions procedures and address any questions and/or concerns you may have during the process. We also invite you to contact us to schedule a tour of our facility.
- Applicants with a minimum age of 18 years who qualify for nursing home placement, sub-acute care or rehabilitation will be considered for admission.
- East Neck requires a completed application, Patient Review Instrument (PRI) and Screen prior to admission.
- In addition to private payment, we also accept most private insurance plans, including:
- Managed Medicare Programs
- Private Health Insurance
- Health Maintenance Organizations (HMOs)
If you are interested in Medicaid coverage, our on-site Medicaid Coordinator will assist in determining your Medicaid eligibility and will initiate the application process. Please contact our Admissions Department at (631) 422-4800 for assistance and to determine if we are in network with your insurance plan.